To choose the Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors. Moodle is a free, online Learning Management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere. Whether you’re a teacher, student or administrator, Moodle can meet your needs. Moodle’s extremely customisable core comes with many standard features. Take a look at a highlight of Moodle’s core features below.
Moodle is actually an abbreviation for Modular Object-Orientated Dynamic Leaning Environment. The software was first introduced in 2002 and was developed by Martin Dougiamas . Moodle is open-source and so therefore it’s free, just like WordPress. There are many ways in which, as an educator you too can use Moodle, including; submitting and marking assignment, downloading document, messaging , forums and collaboration, quizes, tests, and much more
SUPER SALE High Quality Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe!
Moodle is compatible with any standards compliant web browser. We regularly test Moodle with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
Note: Legacy browsers with known compatibility issues with Moodle 3.3:
- Internet Explorer 10 and below
- Safari 7 and below
- MDL-55611 – New Course overview dashboard block featuring timeline of events
- MDL-58220 – Make use of OAuth 2 services to allow users to authenticate with Google G-Suite or Microsoft Office accounts and manage files from associated drives
- MDL-39913 – New Assignment setting for restricting submission file types
- MDL-4782 – “Stealth mode” for resources/activities in a course – not displayed on the course page but available for students
- MDL-40759 – New Font Awesome icon font for all icons in Moodle
- MDL-58138 – Activity completion settings for setting activity completion defaults and bulk editing of completion requirements
- MDL-48771 – Quiz activity: Option to delete multiple questions
- MDL-53814 – Quiz activity: Question type icons are displayed in the quiz manual grading overview
- MDL-55459 – Assignment activity: Annotated PDF comments are collapsible
- MDL-23919 – Database activity: The setting “Required entries” is now an activity completion condition
- MDL-57769 – Topic and weeks course formats: After a course is created, sections can be added and removed only from the course page (it is no longer possible to have “orphaned” activities)
- MDL-46929, MDL-57456, MDL-57457 – Forum posts, glossary entries and book chapters may be tagged
- MDL-56251 – For courses in weekly format, a new course setting allows for the course end date to be calculated automatically
- MDL-47354 – Allow the page size in the Single view report to be configurable
Backup and restore
- MDL-34859 – Add site defaults for all restore settings, improve UI around “Overwrite course configuration” select
- MDL-40838 – Allow to restore non-default enrollment methods without restoring users
- MDL-57769 – When restoring/importing big courses in Weeks and Topics formats into small existing courses ajust the number of sections automatically
Please read carefully: Possible issues that may affect you in Moodle 3.3
- MDL-46375 – Support for storing files not on the local drive (there are no open-source solutions at the moment, developer’s help is required to implement custom cloud storage)
- MDL-55528, MDL-58280 – New document converter plugin type allows alternatives to unoconv, such as the Google Drive converter
- MDL-55980 – Run individual scheduled tasks from web interface
- MDL-57896 – CLI wrapper for get_config() and set_config() methods
- MDL-57789 – Use Cache-Control: immutable when serving files
- MDL-37765 – New capability to bypass access restrictions, separated from capability to view hidden activities
- MDL-57913 – Convert external database authentication synchronisation to scheduled task
Plugins removal and deprecation
- The repository Skydrive is deprecated; please migrate to the newer OneDrive repository
- The Dashboard block Course overview is replaced with a new block Course overview which is a different plugin. If you want to use the old block, you need to download and install it from https://moodle.org/plugins/block_course_overview
Best & Cheap Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Moodle 3.3 Hosting in Europe Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €2.97/month, Budget plan from €4.67/month, Economy plan from €6.80/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €9.34/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Moodle site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Summary: HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Moodle 3.3
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.