DiscountService.biz is reviewed based on their web hosting features, speed, reliability, technical support, and price, from our real hosting experience with them. DiscountService.biz, as an industry-acknowledged shared web hosting provider. It is designed for personal and small businesses by offering a powerful and unlimited shared hosting package.
Special Promo 35% OFF Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia
With an over 5 years’ development, DiscountService.biz has been topping the list of numerous web hosting review sites. Also, it is trusted by almost all of their customers, and is recommended as one of the top 5 web hosts by our editors in Australia. Moodle 3.3.2 is a web based application and is usually used by universities, institutes and other educational communities. Moodle Development Community strives to improve the capability of the tool and its educational requirement as per demand from the industry. Moodle 3.3.2 is an Open Source Web Application based on PHP Language. PHP itself is an open source language and is widely used for web programming and creating web apps. Being open source allow programmers to create new applications without paying a dime.
- MDL-59492 – Gray out hidden courses in the new course overview block
- MDL-57412 – Setting “Always link course sections” should apply consistently in Boost and Clean/More
- MDL-58196 – “Require passing grade” in the Quiz activity completion settings can only be checked if “Student must receive a grade” is also checked
- MDL-57698 – Bug fix: Backup and restore cause deadlock with sqlsrv driver
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55912 – Assignment: when blind marking is enabled, students should receive teacher participant number in the email and not their own
- MDL-54607 – Calendar export should not export events without duration as full-day events, i.e. assignment due dates have time component that was lost during export
- MDL-59490 – Bug fix: LTI does not work when activity has a long name
- MDL-55937 – Assignment: fixed error when viewing attachments of team submission
- MDL-59511, MDL-59746, MDL-59539, MDL-59869 – Multiple fixes in OAuth 2 services (Google, OwnCloud, Nextcloud, etc)
- MDL-35290 – My private files should continue working even if some files in filesystem are currently unreadable
- MDL-57259 – Fixed bug that caused multiple debugging messages in error.log when teachers use assignment grading
- MDL-56646 – Assignment: changing maximum grade of the module could result in negative grades in assignment which were pushed as “0” to the gradebook. This bug was fixed and will not happen in the future. However, according to Moodle policy, no existing grades were changed. Teachers will see the warning that there are erroneous grades and will be able to fix all of them with one click
- MDL-54965 – Database module: fixed SQL error when you edit an entry after having added a new picture/file field
- MDL-46495 – When uploading courses the setting “Completion tracking” should be set to the site default
- MDL-59262 – Courses made via course request or “Upload course” tool should respect default course sections
- MDL-59442 – Some third party modules had very big icons in the Default activity completion page
- MDL-38129 – Grade export of user profile fields can now work with uppercase letters in the fields names
- MDL-59317 – Performance improvements on the messages page
- MDL-57246 – Trying to view a forum without the capability may lead you to a broken page.
- MDL-59287 – Generate calendar event for “Expected completed on” for all modules.
- MDL-55364 – Forum headers alignment on narrow screens
- MDL-57649 – Lesson: Fixed bug deleting files unrelated to the pages being deleted
- MDL-59195 – Assignments: when switching role to student teacher should be able to view group submissions
- MDL-59068 – Lesson: Restore the behaviour of “No, I just want to go on to the next question”
- MSA-17-0017 XSS in contact form on “non-respondents” page in non-anonymous feedback
- MSA-17-0018 Course reports are not respecting group settings in courses
- MSA-17-0019 user_can_view_profile() incorrectly assumes $course as shared course
- MSA-17-0020 Admins may not know that exposing vendor directory is a security risk
Extra Promo with 35% OFF Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia
DiscountService.biz review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 1000 reviews from their real customers. DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Australian Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs. DiscountService.biz revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to DiscountService.biz’s customers.
DiscountService.biz Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia Review
DiscountService.biz has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of DiscountService.biz customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 99.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. DiscountService.biz offers various Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia plan on their shared hosting plan. DiscountService.biz lowest plan named Beginner plan start from $1.94/month, Economy plan from $6.04/month, Professional plan from $12.99/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from $19.49/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
Like most other outstanding hosting companies, DiscountService.biz offers all the customers a responsive technical support team, which is available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Specialized in this field, all the support staffs have rich support experiences, so customers can get the best help whenever they need.
Besides, DiscountService.biz offers multiple channels for customers to seek for help via email and support ticket. All of these methods are 100% Australia based. Thus, customers can contact with experts effectively. Whenever you have encountered some unexpected problems, you can choose to either send DiscountService.biz an email or open a support ticket based on your preference and needs. Note that if the second channel is chosen, the company’s support team will look into your issue and send you a response within 24 hours. The company provides numerous helpful video and written tutorials, guides, etc to help you troubleshoot issues by yourself.
Why Choosing DiscountService as your Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in Australia?
With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and ASP.NET, DiscountService.biz is the best choice to host your Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting provider:
- Easy To Use Plesk Control PanelThey use World Class Plesk Control Panel that support one-click installation.
- Fast and Secure ServerTheir powerful servers are especially optimized and ensure the best Moodle 3.3.2 performance and Hardware setup with focus on speed.
- Best and Friendly SupportThey are proficient at ensuring that everything works with your site and help you troubleshoot specific issues or questions you may have. Their friendly team are here to rapidly respond to any type of issue. They pride theirselves on providing a fast and knowledgeable reply to your specific queries.