In this article, we have come out a list of best Moodle 3.4 web hosting companies. In fact, there are a tremendous number of web hosts that support Moodle 3.4, but only a few of them are able to offer a rich environment for running this software effectively. Moodle 3.4 is a commercial, open source customer relationship management (CRM) tool designed for companies of any size. The award-winning Moodle 3.4 helps organizations manage interactions with customers throughout all departments. Moodle 3.4 is loaded with features designed to increase the success of marketing efforts and ultimately increase sales. Because every business has different needs and objectives, Moodle 3.4 offers a number of flexible solutions.
- MDL-59333 – Calendar Improvements
- MDL-1322 – Calendar entries in monthly view should include course shortname
- MDL-59382 – Create calendar event quick-add
- MDL-59390 – Add navigation of all calendar views without page reload
- MDL-59394 – Add support for drag and drop of calendar events
- MDL-59386 – Add support for creation and update of calendar events using a modal dialogue
- MDL-59890 – Add support for calendar events at the category level
Management of course participants
- MDL-59290 – Merge Course Participants and Enrolled Users pages
- MDL-59564 – Add bulk editing of enrolment status/dates for users in the course participants page
- MDL-59364 – Remove the “Brief / User Details” functionality from the participants page
- MDL-59365 – Enrol Users button on participants page
- MDL-59366 – Add filter controls to the participants page to allow custom filtering
- MDL-59367 – Add a roles column to participants page
- MDL-59368 – Add a groups column to the participants page
- MDL-59369 – Add a status column to the participants page
- MDL-59436 – Remove the columns from the participants page that are not in showuseridentity
- MDL-59821 – Add “Proceed to course content” to participants page
- MDL-57791 – Implement analytics engine in Moodle
- MDL-59313 – Add links and a drop down to navigate between activities
- MDL-37361 – Allow teachers to mark activities as completed
Best & Cheap Moodle 3.4 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFE.eu review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFE.eu offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
It costs €2.97/mo for people to host a Moodle 3.4 website on HostForLIFE hosting, the basic plan of which is integrated with multiple useful features including:
- Unlimited Domain
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2 MSSQL DB
- 200 MB MSSQL Space/DB
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- MSSQL 2016
- 5 MySQL DB
- 500 MB MySQL Space/DB
- For Personal Site
- 200 MB Email Space
Meanwhile, the company facilitates 1-click Moodle 3.4 setup by providing 1-click installer, with which even a website newbie is capable of installing the CMS just in one minute. Besides, people have the ability to fully control over the website by using the Plesk Control Panel, which enables customers to organize and manage the infrastructure through a simple, intuitive graphical interface.
Holding the truth that even the best Moodle 3.4 sites are worthless when they go down, the company takes over the burden of customers’ worrying about websites reliability by demanding technicians work 24×7 to make sure the sites up and running. To show the confidence in providing great reliability, it claims 99.9% uptime guarantee.
From what we have tested in the past 30 days, the website uptime is good, which averages to 99.91%. Apart from the constant server and network monitoring, the success comes from many aspects mainly concerning about the scheduled maintenance, utilization of UPS, PDUs and cabling, and the replacement of any failed hardware including processors, RAM and hard disks.
HostForLIFE.eu puts customers’ needs at the first place, so it lays much emphasis on the quality of technical support varying from 24×7 email and ticket, which are the most recommended communicating channels for customers to seek instant, efficient and professional help due to the support staffs are all with years of technical support experience. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Usually,requesting the answers to the common issues about Moodle 3.4 installation, development, configuration or optimization, customers are able tosearch the results in knowledgebase, blogs and communities where experienced customers have shared the solutions for your need.
HostForLIFE.eu is Highly Recommended for Moodle 3.4 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFE.eu is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFE.eu is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.