Since a mounting number of webmasters choose Moodle 3.3.1 Hosting in UK . Moodle is actually an abbreviation for Modular Object-Orientated Dynamic Leaning Environment. The software was first introduced in 2002 and was developed by Martin Dougiamas . Moodle is open-source and so therefore it’s free, just like WordPress. There are many ways in which, as an educator you too can use Moodle, including; submitting and marking assignment, downloading document, messaging , forums and collaboration, quizes, tests, and much more.
SUMMER SALE, Special Discount! Best Moodle 3.3.1 Hosting in UK
- MDL-58136 – Show only “in progress” courses in the My courses list in Booost flat navigation
- MDL-56046 – Fixed bug when downloading Quiz statistics report and other multiple-sheet reports
- MDL-58646, MDL-59122 – Number of performance improvements in Boost cache rebuilding
- MDL-58310, MDL-59312, MDL-58103 – Correctly display AJAX errors and ignore interrupted requests caused by page unload (occasional “undefined” popup)
- MDL-44961 – When restoring course with rolling start date never change log dates
- MSA-17-0006 User fullname disclosure on user preferences page
- MSA-17-0014 Course overview block reveals activities in hidden courses
- MSA-17-0015 Course creators are able to change system default settings for courses
- MSA-17-0016 Authentication bypass vulnerability with old CAS servers
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-46322 – Assignment: Only enrolled users may be assigned as markers, if admins/managers can view course but are not enrolled they will not be assigned
- MDL-58907 – Course overview: Remember last view mode (Timeline/Courses), add a setting for a default mode
- MDL-58729 – Performance impovement in MySQL collation change script (follow up for Full UTF-8 Support in MySQL)
- MDL-57957 – Assignment: Fixed bug with feedback files not being shown to students if assignment has no grading
- MDL-57021 – Use normal password form field during sign up, adding new user and enrolling in a course
- MDL-49988 – Wiki: line breaks in HTML source code should not affect page layout
- MDL-58811 – Quiz: fixed bug preventing quiz duplication if questions have file links in their texts
- MDL-58911 – Change of behavior when writing unittests for the dashboard events – now callback from module are executed in unittests same way they would be executed on the dashboard
Moodle 3.3.1 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable UK Moodle 3.3.1 Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to UKWindowsHostASP.NET’s customers.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. They currently operate servers in four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Washington DC (US), Paris (France), Singapore and Chennai (India). Their target is to provide a versatile and dependable one-stop online hosting and marketing shop for the small business entrepreneur, and eliminate the need for you to deal with a host of different online vendors. They offer high quality web hosting, dedicated servers, web design, domain name registration, and online marketing to help lead your business to online success.
Leveraging a strong market position within the domain name registration industry, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has carefully nurtured relationships with its customer base and built a feature-rich line of value-added services around its core domain name product offering. By bundling services and providing one-stop shopping, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has successfully grown and enjoyed increased breadth and loyalty of its customer base.
Why You Choose UKWindowsHostASP.NET for Moodle 3.3.1
Hosting in UK?
- 24/7-based Support -They never fall asleep and they run a service that is operating 24/7 a year. Even everyone is on holiday during Easter or Christmas/New Year, they are always behind their desk serving their customers.2
- Excellent Uptime Rate – Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
- High Performance and Reliable Server – They never ever overload their server with tons of clients. They always load balance their server to make sure they can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server.
- Experts in Web Hosting – Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using.
- Daily Backup Service – They realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, they never ever forget to create a daily backup. Your database and website are backup every night into a permanent remote tape drive.
- Easy Site Administration – With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team.