Since a mounting number of webmasters choose Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in UK . Moodle is actually an abbreviation for Modular Object-Orientated Dynamic Leaning Environment. The software was first introduced in 2002 and was developed by Martin Dougiamas . Moodle is open-source and so therefore it’s free, just like WordPress. There are many ways in which, as an educator you too can use Moodle, including; submitting and marking assignment, downloading document, messaging , forums and collaboration, quizes, tests, and much more.
Special Discount! Best Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in UK
- MDL-59492 – Gray out hidden courses in the new course overview block
- MDL-57412 – Setting “Always link course sections” should apply consistently in Boost and Clean/More
- MDL-58196 – “Require passing grade” in the Quiz activity completion settings can only be checked if “Student must receive a grade” is also checked
- MDL-57698 – Bug fix: Backup and restore cause deadlock with sqlsrv driver
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-55912 – Assignment: when blind marking is enabled, students should receive teacher participant number in the email and not their own
- MDL-54607 – Calendar export should not export events without duration as full-day events, i.e. assignment due dates have time component that was lost during export
- MDL-59490 – Bug fix: LTI does not work when activity has a long name
- MDL-55937 – Assignment: fixed error when viewing attachments of team submission
- MDL-59511, MDL-59746, MDL-59539, MDL-59869 – Multiple fixes in OAuth 2 services (Google, OwnCloud, Nextcloud, etc)
- MDL-35290 – My private files should continue working even if some files in filesystem are currently unreadable
- MDL-57259 – Fixed bug that caused multiple debugging messages in error.log when teachers use assignment grading
- MDL-56646 – Assignment: changing maximum grade of the module could result in negative grades in assignment which were pushed as “0” to the gradebook. This bug was fixed and will not happen in the future. However, according to Moodle policy, no existing grades were changed. Teachers will see the warning that there are erroneous grades and will be able to fix all of them with one click
- MDL-54965 – Database module: fixed SQL error when you edit an entry after having added a new picture/file field
- MDL-46495 – When uploading courses the setting “Completion tracking” should be set to the site default
- MDL-59262 – Courses made via course request or “Upload course” tool should respect default course sections
- MDL-59442 – Some third party modules had very big icons in the Default activity completion page
- MDL-38129 – Grade export of user profile fields can now work with uppercase letters in the fields names
- MDL-59317 – Performance improvements on the messages page
- MDL-57246 – Trying to view a forum without the capability may lead you to a broken page.
- MDL-59287 – Generate calendar event for “Expected completed on” for all modules.
- MDL-55364 – Forum headers alignment on narrow screens
- MDL-57649 – Lesson: Fixed bug deleting files unrelated to the pages being deleted
- MDL-59195 – Assignments: when switching role to student teacher should be able to view group submissions
- MDL-59068 – Lesson: Restore the behaviour of “No, I just want to go on to the next question”
- MSA-17-0017 XSS in contact form on “non-respondents” page in non-anonymous feedback
- MSA-17-0018 Course reports are not respecting group settings in courses
- MSA-17-0019 user_can_view_profile() incorrectly assumes $course as shared course
- MSA-17-0020 Admins may not know that exposing vendor directory is a security risk
Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable UK Moodle 3.3.2 Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to UKWindowsHostASP.NET’s customers.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. They currently operate servers in four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Washington DC (US), Paris (France), Singapore and Chennai (India). Their target is to provide a versatile and dependable one-stop online hosting and marketing shop for the small business entrepreneur, and eliminate the need for you to deal with a host of different online vendors. They offer high quality web hosting, dedicated servers, web design, domain name registration, and online marketing to help lead your business to online success.
Leveraging a strong market position within the domain name registration industry, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has carefully nurtured relationships with its customer base and built a feature-rich line of value-added services around its core domain name product offering. By bundling services and providing one-stop shopping, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has successfully grown and enjoyed increased breadth and loyalty of its customer base.
Why You Choose UKWindowsHostASP.NET for Moodle 3.3.2
Hosting in UK?
- 24/7-based Support -They never fall asleep and they run a service that is operating 24/7 a year. Even everyone is on holiday during Easter or Christmas/New Year, they are always behind their desk serving their customers.2
- Excellent Uptime Rate – Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
- High Performance and Reliable Server – They never ever overload their server with tons of clients. They always load balance their server to make sure they can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server.
- Experts in Web Hosting – Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using.
- Daily Backup Service – They realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, they never ever forget to create a daily backup. Your database and website are backup every night into a permanent remote tape drive.
- Easy Site Administration – With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team.