In this article, we have come out a list of best Moodle 3.5.2 web hosting companies. In fact, there are a tremendous number of web hosts that support Moodle 3.5.2, but only a few of them are able to offer a rich environment for running this software effectively. Moodle 3.5.2 is a commercial, open source customer relationship management (CRM) tool designed for companies of any size. The award-winning Moodle 3.5.2 helps organizations manage interactions with customers throughout all departments. Moodle 3.5.2 is loaded with features designed to increase the success of marketing efforts and ultimately increase sales. Because every business has different needs and objectives, Moodle 3.5.2 offers a number of flexible solutions.
- MDL-61652 – Configuration as to who can download SAR data
- MDL-62026 – Privacy officer can mark general enquiries as complete
- MDL-62660 – Option to set a data request expiry time
- MDL-57741 – Launch URL for Publish as LTI tool
- MDL-57977 – Global search allows searching for users by alternate name
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-60826 – Memory exhaustion error when trying to add/edit calendar event as admin
- MDL-60874 – Clearer search results in user enrolment
- MDL-62782 – Users with the capability mod/assign:viewgrades can also view uploaded feedback files
- MDL-62849 – Filemanager: cannot manage files when there are folders
- MDL-62534 – Empty course sections deleted when upgrading
- MDL-62600 – Admin is misinformed that there are no data requests
- MDL-61351 – Shibboleth logout does not handle file sessions correctly
- MDL-62996 – Missing upgrade.php file on tool_dataprivacy may cause errors when upgrading from 3.3 or 3.4
- MDL-62643 – Online text assignment submissions generate a blank HTML document for grading when no text is entered
- MDL-61515 – The current core php-css-parser prefixing library does not support sass syntax “@supports”
- MDL-61424 – When token is rejected from moodle.net provide option to unregister
- MDL-59847 – Behaviour when city/country are hiddenfields and identityfields at the same time
- MDL-62965 – User profile fields missing on signup page
- MDL-62889 – Multiple fixes when redirecting to a URL after clicking on a notification
- MDL-62989 – Data requests are listed by date requested for users
- MDL-62896 – Some non-core plugins are missing their Additional label on the Plugin data registry page
- MDL-62993 – External tool Message in Membership Service not in an Array
- MDL-62969 – External tool LtiLinkMemberships URL is invalid
- MDL-62581 – Boost Course restore screen styling improvements
- MDL-62769 – “Statistics for question positions” graph shows last shown variant, not stats for overall question
- MDL-62341 – ‘Go back to previous page’ link on All policies page
- MDL-62746 – Boost core_tag modals content layout improvements
- MDL-45389 – Forum index page alignment improvements
- MDL-61707 – Pre-signup (minor check) session is not deleted upon signup
- MDL-62852 – All policies page lists policy type and audience
Best & Cheap Moodle 3.5.2 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
It costs €2.97/mo for people to host a Moodle 3.5.2 website on HostForLIFE hosting, the basic plan of which is integrated with multiple useful features including:
- Unlimited Domain
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2 MSSQL DB
- 200 MB MSSQL Space/DB
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- MSSQL 2016
- 5 MySQL DB
- 500 MB MySQL Space/DB
- For Personal Site
- 200 MB Email Space
Meanwhile, the company facilitates 1-click Moodle 3.5.2 setup by providing 1-click installer, with which even a website newbie is capable of installing the CMS just in one minute. Besides, people have the ability to fully control over the website by using the Plesk Control Panel, which enables customers to organize and manage the infrastructure through a simple, intuitive graphical interface.
Holding the truth that even the best Moodle 3.5.2 sites are worthless when they go down, the company takes over the burden of customers’ worrying about websites reliability by demanding technicians work 24×7 to make sure the sites up and running. To show the confidence in providing great reliability, it claims 99.9% uptime guarantee.
From what we have tested in the past 30 days, the website uptime is good, which averages to 99.91%. Apart from the constant server and network monitoring, the success comes from many aspects mainly concerning about the scheduled maintenance, utilization of UPS, PDUs and cabling, and the replacement of any failed hardware including processors, RAM and hard disks.
HostForLIFEASP.NET puts customers’ needs at the first place, so it lays much emphasis on the quality of technical support varying from 24×7 email and ticket, which are the most recommended communicating channels for customers to seek instant, efficient and professional help due to the support staffs are all with years of technical support experience. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Usually,requesting the answers to the common issues about Moodle 3.5.2 installation, development, configuration or optimization, customers are able tosearch the results in knowledgebase, blogs and communities where experienced customers have shared the solutions for your need.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Recommended for Moodle 3.5.2 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.