Recently, we have received some inquiries from our readers concerning about the best WordPress 4.7.4 hosting in Europe companies. After all, almost all the web hosts nowadays can guarantee the latest WordPress, so people may feel confused which one offers the best hosting service. In this circumstance, our professional editors decide to carry out an in-depth and comprehensive comparison among hundreds of popular web hosts in the industry, with a view to picking up the best options for our readers. It is worth mentioning that all the results are coming from our real experience and customers’ voice, based on price, features, hosting performance, reliability, and technical support. Thus, the final output is totally objective and worth trying.
HOT SALE! WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting in Europe
From the WordPress 4.7.4 release post: WordPress 4.7.4 fixes 47 bugs from Version 4.7.4, including an incompatibility between the upcoming Chrome version and the visual editor, inconsistencies in media handling, and further improvements to the REST API. It also includes:
- #39983 – Consider to don’t use the CSS class button-link for controls that don’t look like links
- #39445 – Add class_exists() check before defining the PasswordHash class
- #38500 – Automatically cancel pending Travis builds with each commit
- #39219 – Add `assertNotFalse` method to `WP_UnitTestCase`.
- #39367 – Don’t no-op $user_id in test suite’s wp_set_auth_cookie()
- #39988 – The theme used during tests should call wp_head() and wp_footer()
- #40066 – Remove the twentysixteen git clone from the Travis config
- #40086 – Get Travis tests working again on PHP 7
- #40216 – Twenty Seventeen: Some parts do not escape html attributes
- #40224 – Twenty Seventeen: navigation.js should be enqueued with jQuery as dependency
- #40264 – Twenty Seventeen: Incorrect heading hierarchy for front page sections
- #40461 – Twenty Seventeen: Bump version and update changelog
- #37471 – Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open it automatically
- #38953 – Customize Menus: clicking outside of the available menu items panel does not close the panel
- #39430 – Customize: sections and panels that are open and become inactive should be closed
- #40010 – Customize: Template for site icon control fails to check if full image size exists before using
- #40018 – Customize: Selective refresh always falls back to full refreshes when customizing the 404 template
- #40112 – Can’t preview starter content “Home” menu item in subdirectory installation
- #40271 – Use get_user_locale() in Customizer
- #40277 – Adding page created with the dropdown-pages settings to menu creates Custom Link instead of Page
- #40308 – Customize: Video header control fails to use is_header_video_active() for active_callback
- #40405 – Customize: IE9 errors when attempting to generate changeset parameter
- #39770 – Customize: Client-side notification error is unexpectedly cleared when no corresponding server-side validation
- #40198 – Customize: all previewable links are blocked in the customize preview on IE11
- #31850 – Customizer links should use canonical admin URL
Find Best & Cheap WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting Europe Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 98.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €2.97. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
- Unlimited Domain
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2 MSSQL DB
- 200 MB MSSQL Space/DB
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- MSSQL 2016
- 5 MySQL DB
- 500 MB MySQL Space/DB
- For Personal Site
- 200 MB Email Space
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a WordPress 4.7.4 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
Great Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Recommended for WordPress 4.7.4 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.