To choose the Moodle 3.1.2 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Moodle 3.1.2 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors. Moodle is a free, online Learning Management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere. Whether you’re a teacher, student or administrator, Moodle can meet your needs. Moodle’s extremely customisable core comes with many standard features. Take a look at a highlight of Moodle’s core features below.
Best & Cheap Moodle 3.1.2 Hosting
Moodle 3.1.2 is a highly flexible, free software, open source learning platform. With comprehensive, customizable and secure learning management features, it can be used to create a private website for dynamic online courses. Moodle (acronym for modular object-oriented dynamic learning environment), (stylized in lower-case as moodle) is also known as a learning management system, or virtual learning environment. The platform can be used for e-learning projects in University, Corporate training, School and other sectors.
- Assignment – Users can submit assignments with text or attached files (requires Moodle 3.1 or Moodle 2.8 onwards with the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin installed)
- Wiki – Users can create new pages or edit existing ones (requires Moodle 3.1 or Moodle 2.6 onwards with the Moodle Mobile additional features plugin installed)
- Rich text editor – available when creating forum posts, attempting quizzes with essay questions, creating wiki pages or submitting assignments (only available in Android 4.4 onwards and iOS 6 onwards)
- Gradebook – Users can view full grade information on their phones
- Custom profile fields “visible for everyone” are now displayed in the user profile
Complete list of issues
- MOBILE-647 – File uploads doesn’t detect when a file is not uploaded due to a quota limit
- MOBILE-1646 – SCORM package download icon isn’t shown for SCORM packages not downloaded
- MOBILE-1652 – Links inside text from Moodle with the button class are not working
- MOBILE-1662 – Empty folder shows download button
- MOBILE-1665 – $mmFS.getExtension doesn’t detect the right extension in some cases
- MOBILE-1669 – Links to modules inside site home or course with guest access don’t work
- MOBILE-1670 – Book logging/completion is not working
- MOBILE-1672 – Audio and video not playing in iOS (book module)
- MOBILE-1675 – Add or remove ‘www’ in site URL in $mmSitesManager#checkSite
- MOBILE-1677 – Add additional files on assignment description when expanded
- MOBILE-1695 – Switch off resize event listener for drag and drop question types
- MOBILE-1696 – App is not logging via mod_assign_view_grading_table
- MOBILE-1697 – Style assignment advanced grades
- MOBILE-1522 – Create a new context menu to place page/module information and actions
- MOBILE-1593 – New assignment submissions review page
- MOBILE-1606 – Create a shared files area in the app and store shared files in it
- MOBILE-1607 – Allow users to upload a file from the app’s shared area to My Files
- MOBILE-1608 – Allow submitting assignments with attached files
- MOBILE-1681 – Create Travis file to run tests
Moodle 3.1.2 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Moodle 3.1.2 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Moodle 3.1.2 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Summary: HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Moodle 3.1.2
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.