CheapHostingWindows.com – To choose the phpBB 3.1.9 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap phpBB 3.1.9 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors.
What is New in phpBB 3.1.9 Hosting?
phpBB 3.1.9 “Bertie’s virtual reality beach” is a maintenance release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes various smaller bugs including improper column defaults for new table columns in MSSQL, issues with the updater while using caches that are not file based, as well as duplicate emails being sent by the email queue due to opcache, and attached images not being displayed in the expected order when adding them inline. It also adds support for X-Forwarded headers for upgrading non-SSL connections to SSL and allows extension authors to disable sending headers on Extension pages served via app.php.
- Respect X-Forwarded-Headers for upgrading non-SSL to SSL connection – Proxy’s request to upgrade users to using SSL instead of non-SSL communication will be correctly respected (e.g. when using HAproxy). This requires default ports for SSL and can only be used for upgrading from non-SSL to SSL and not to downgrade from SSL to non-SSL.
- Disable sending headers – Extension authors can disable sending headers in the page_header() function and the controller helper’s render() method
- Q&A fallback to non-default language questions – Q&A will try to fall back to Q&A combos that are not the current or default language if it’s enabled and no valid Q&A set for the current or default language are set. If this is not possible, the captcha system will throw an error and prevent registrations without filling out the captcha caused by the invalid setup and misconfiguration.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Removed automatic approve of unapproved posts – Editing an unapproved post as a moderator will no longer automatically approve it.
- Email queue not cached by opcache – Email queue won’t be cached by opcache anymore. This caused issues with dulicate emails.
- Correct column default in MSSQL – Database column default will no longer be incorrectly escaped in MSSQL (caused upgrade issues for 3.0.x to 3.1.x)
- Modified since for files served with download/file.php – The modified since header was not correctly served
- File update when using non-file based cache – Admins updating when using caches like memcache no longer see the comparing files page over and over again when looking at file changes
- Attachments display according to the correct BBCode ID – Attachments displayed now correctly correspond to the ones defined by the attachment BBCodes that were added using the frontend
Find Best & Cheap phpBB 3.1.9 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
phpBB 3.1.9 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various phpBB 3.1.9 hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a phpBB 3.1.9 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for phpBB 3.1.9
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.