After reviewing hundreds of Magento 2.1.6 hosting plans on price, features, Magento 2.1.6 compatibility & installation, reliability, performance and technical support, we found that HostForLIFEASP.NET are the best. In below, we have worked out a comprehensive review to explain why they are the winners in detail. All of the selected solutions are some of the most affordable and reliable for building Magento site.
Magento, the open source PHP based e-commerce platform, paves path for itself with help of robust features and extreme flexibility to business owners in managing several aspects of content, appearance and functionalities of their e-commerce stores. This all is backed up with flawless administrative interface for effective marketing, search engine optimization and inventory management tools to empower sellers with the ability to flow sites that match their business requirements.
Magento the Most Preferred and Perfect E-Commerce Platform – Why?
- Lot of easy-to-use features
- Automatically updates your website – which is not the case with other platforms
- Simple, quick, and versatile functionalities help visitors to browse and buy your products or services – conveniently
- Highly enjoyable and interactive shopping experience to consumers
- Supports multiple websites – Online stores to promote their services and products – across domains
- Designed on concepts of MYC – Magento helps you to create scalable websites and scale up your existing websites
- E-commerce websites based on Magento feature exceptional SEO – Marketing and Management tools, that fulfill customized business needs of product/service providers.
Magento 2.1.6 contains over 15 significant performance enhancements when compared to 2.1.5. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Improved performance of the Category page
- loading configurable products from the database is now up to 5x faster
- price calculations are now up to 3-5% faster
- stock validation is now up to 20% faster
- Optimized image resizing
- image resize operations performed from the command line interface now generate images of all sizes. See magento catalog:images:resize for more information.
- image resize operations from the Admin have been fixed
- significant decrease in the number of file system operations when processing images on frontend
- caching of image metadata is up to 50% faster, depending on store size
- Improved performance of layered navigation
- layered navigation is now up to 3% faster due to the caching of attribute options
- Minimized indexing operations after product import
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional fixes and enhancements in this release.
- Magento no longer locks the
category_product_entitytable. Unlocking this table reduces the potential of lock-related timeouts that can occur when indexing and checkout operations run in parallel. Previously, Magento locked the
- The storefront now displays images that Magento resizes during product save operations, rather than resizing the product on the storefront. Previously, the image path contained
store_id, and during save operations, Magento resized images for images the default store only.
\Magento\CatalogInventory\Model\Stock\Status\getStockId()method now returns the correct values.
- The check that Magento runs to confirm a configurable product’s readiness for sale is now faster. (The
isSalablemethod checks that a configurable product can be sold (that is, is in a saleable state)).
- Magento no longer calculates configurable product special prices on the category page. Previously, Magento calculated special prices on the category page, but did not display them.
Magento 2.1.6 Hosting Europe Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
All the HostForLIFEASP.NET customers leverage the shared hosting at an amazingly cheap price compared to the rate offered by other hosting providers. In order to maximize customers’ benefits to the largest extent, the company continuously provides attractive promotion on the all-in-one hosting service. HostForLIFEASP.NET prices the hosting plan at €3.49/Mo, €5.50/Mo, €8.00/Mo and €10.99/mo. With the 44% discount, customers can reduce the cost to €2.97/Mo, €4.67/Mo, €6.80/Mo and €9.34/Mo.
For basic features, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers unlimited disk space, bandwidth, domains allowed, and MySQL databases, etc. With regard to advanced features, HostForLIFEASP.NET offers vDeck as its control panel to help users save time and energy in the management of websites, scripting languages including PHP and Perl, and cutting-edge technologies such as shared SSL, secure FTP, FTP manager and custom error pages. With auto script installer, it demands almost no technical skills and knowledge to install a great deal of indispensable software.
To make things straightforward and plain, we make a list of other significant features as below. More details are presented as follows:
- Email Management – Unlimited accounts, forwarders, auto responders & web-based Email.
- Hosting Features- Unlimited disk space, monthly bandwidth, hosting domain, FTP accounts & one free Domain.
- Scripts & Development – latest PHP and latest ASP.NET version
The company makes good on the promise of 99.9% uptime by utilizing data centers in HostForLIFEASP.NET currently operates data center located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London (UK), Washington, D.C. (US), Paris (France), Frankfurt (Germany), Chennai (India), Milan (Italy), Toronto (Canada) and Sao Paulo (Brazil). Equipped with cutting-edge facilities and advanced technologies, this company houses thousands of top-ranking servers. To maximize the uptime, it also equips the data centers with on-site safeguards 24 hours every day, together with both interior and exterior closed-circuit television.
Nothing speaks louder than objective statistics. To obtain real data of its performance, we have personally hosted a website on its servers and recorded its uptime. The outcome shows that HostForLIFEASP.NET delivers 99.95% uptime averagely. Please refer to the following chart for detailed statistics.
As one renowned web host serving for millions of websites, HostForLIFEASP.NET wins tremendous praises for its responsive and efficient technical assistance that can be successfully reached all the time. Support Being available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, the technical support offered by this company can be successfully sought through support ticket and e-mail. Backed by hundreds of highly professional and experienced technicians, webmasters are always capable of reaching prompt and helpful assistance which enables them to address technical issues with high efficiency.
Also, you are capable of turning to other resources for help including knowledgebase and user guide on the official website of HostForLIFEASP.NET. These two ways enable you to read hundreds of articles, with which some common technical issues can be settled with the least time and endeavor by your own.
Based on the what we have reviewed above, HostForLIFEASP.NET does an excellent job in offering affordable price, abundant features, outstanding performance and prompt technical support. And due to its unbeatable compatibility and advantages for hosting Joomla, Drupal, Magento software and eCommerce site, HostForLIFEASP.NET is regarded as a credible choice for webmasters who are serious about their web hosting.