In this article, we have come out a list of best Joomla 3.8.8 web hosting companies. In fact, there are a tremendous number of web hosts that support Joomla 3.8.8, but only a few of them are able to offer a rich environment for running this software effectively. Joomla 3.8.8 is now available. This is a bug fix release for the 3.x series of Joomla which includes over 60 bug fixes and improvements.
Joomla 3.8.8 is now available. This is a security release which addresses 9 security vulnerabilities, contains over 50 bug fixes, and includes various security related improvements.
What’s in 3.8.8?
Joomla 3.8.8 addresses 9 security vulnerabilities / hardenings and several bugs, including:
Security Issues Fixed
- Low Priority – Core – ACL violation in access levels (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Add phar files to the upload blacklist (affecting Joomla 2.5.0 through 3.8.7)
- Moderate Priority – Core – Information Disclosure about unpublished tags (affecting Joomla 3.1.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Installer leaks plain text password to local user (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.7)
- Moderate Priority – Core – XSS Vulnerabilities & additional hardening (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Filter field in com_fields allows remote code execution (affecting Joomla 3.7.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Session deletion race condition (affecting Joomla 3.0.0 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – Possible XSS attack in the redirect method (affecting Joomla 3.2.1 through 3.8.7)
- Low Priority – Core – XSS vulnerability in the media manager (affecting Joomla 1.5.0 through 3.8.7)
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Miscellaneous accessibility improvements for the Backend
- Updated CodeMirror to 5.37 and various improvements
- [com_content] Filter by no author
- Added support for PHP 7.3’s
- Sending passwords by email disabled by default for new installs
Discount 15% OFF! Best Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
Price & Features
It costs €2.97/mo for people to host a Joomla website on HostForLIFE hosting, the basic plan of which is integrated with multiple useful features including:
- Unlimited Domain
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2 MSSQL DB
- 200 MB MSSQL Space/DB
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- MSSQL 2016
- 5 MySQL DB
- 500 MB MySQL Space/DB
- For Personal Site
- 200 MB Email Space
Meanwhile, the company facilitates 1-click Joomla setup by providing 1-click installer, with which even a website newbie is capable of installing the CMS just in one minute. Besides, people have the ability to fully control over the website by using the Plesk Control Panel, which enables customers to organize and manage the infrastructure through a simple, intuitive graphical interface.
Holding the truth that even the best Joomla sites are worthless when they go down, the company takes over the burden of customers’ worrying about websites reliability by demanding technicians work 24×7 to make sure the sites up and running. To show the confidence in providing great reliability, it claims 99.9% uptime guarantee.
From what we have tested in the past 30 days, the website uptime is good, which averages to 99.91%. Apart from the constant server and network monitoring, the success comes from many aspects mainly concerning about the scheduled maintenance, utilization of UPS, PDUs and cabling, and the replacement of any failed hardware including processors, RAM and hard disks.
HostForLIFEASP.NET puts customers’ needs at the first place, so it lays much emphasis on the quality of technical support varying from 24×7 email and ticket, which are the most recommended communicating channels for customers to seek instant, efficient and professional help due to the support staffs are all with years of technical support experience. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Usually,requesting the answers to the common issues about Joomla installation, development, configuration or optimization, customers are able tosearch the results in knowledgebase, blogs and communities where experienced customers have shared the solutions for your need.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Joomla 3.8.8 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.