To choose the Drupal 8.4.4 Hosting in UK for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Drupal 8.4.4 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors. Meet Drupal 8.4.4, a powerful new suite of tools, and the strongest link in your new content supply chain. Interact with countless applications, thanks to REST-first native web services. Use progressive decoupling to break free from back-end restrictions without sacrificing security and accessibility. Deliver faster, with enhanced entity caching and better integration with CDNs and reverse proxies. With Drupal 8.4.4, you can build almost any integrated experience you can imagine.
Drupal is the #1 platform for web content management among global enterprises, governments, higher education institutions, and NGOs. Flexible and highly scalable, Drupal publishes a single web site or shares content in multiple languages across many devices. Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal … backed by one of the world’s most innovative open source communities.
This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release.
This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements. Translators should take note of a minor string change since the last release.
The following important issues are resolved in 8.4.4 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- [PHP 7.2] count() parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable. Drupal 8.4.4 still has one remaining critical bug on PHP 7.2 which will be fixed by Drupal 8.5.0, to be released March 7 2018.
- Concurrently editing two translations of a node may result in data loss for non-translatable fields
There are no known regressions in this release.
- Important: If you have not already upgraded to 8.4.0, read the Drupal 8.4.0 release notes before upgrading to 8.4.4. Drupal 8.4 includes major version updates for Symfony, jQuery, and jQuery UI and is no longer compatible with older versions of Drush.
- Drupal 8 currently has one remaining critical bug on PHP 7.2 which will be fixed by Drupal 8.5.0, to be released March, 7 2018.
Drupal 8.4.4 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable UK Drupal 8.4.4 Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to UKWindowsHostASP.NET’s customers.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. They currently operate servers in four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Washington DC (US), Paris (France), Singapore and Chennai (India). Their target is to provide a versatile and dependable one-stop online hosting and marketing shop for the small business entrepreneur, and eliminate the need for you to deal with a host of different online vendors. They offer high quality web hosting, dedicated servers, web design, domain name registration, and online marketing to help lead your business to online success.
Leveraging a strong market position within the domain name registration industry, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has carefully nurtured relationships with its customer base and built a feature-rich line of value-added services around its core domain name product offering. By bundling services and providing one-stop shopping, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has successfully grown and enjoyed increased breadth and loyalty of its customer base
Why You Choose UKWindowsHostASP.NET for Drupal 8.4.4
Hosting in UK?
- 24/7-based Support -They never fall asleep and they run a service that is operating 24/7 a year. Even everyone is on holiday during Easter or Christmas/New Year, they are always behind their desk serving their customers.2
- Excellent Uptime Rate – Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
- High Performance and Reliable Server – They never ever overload their server with tons of clients. They always load balance their server to make sure they can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server.
- Experts in Web Hosting – Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using.
- Daily Backup Service – They realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, they never ever forget to create a daily backup. Your database and website are backup every night into a permanent remote tape drive.
- Easy Site Administration – With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team.