Choosing the Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting
CheapHostingWindows.com – To choose the Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors.
- U4-8876 – Update ImageCropMode & ImageCropAnchor enums with options available in ImageProcessor v4.4+
- U4-8986 – Allowing for more complex settings of the applyTo configuration for grid editor
- U4-8987 – Grid editor radiobuttonlist in settings should allow prevalues to have a label
- U4-8984 – Upgrade AutoMapper to latest 3.x
Issues & Tasks
- U4-6710 – Tags datatype inserts values into database as varchar instead of nvarchar
- U4-6809 – u7.2.6 Updating media items with large file cause out of memory exception
- U4-7238 – issue sorting listview after 7.3.0 upgrade
- U4-7705 – Media Picker does not render when image has been deleted
- U4-8490 – ImageCropper Cannot delete, or change image if it doesn’t exists.
- U4-8698 – Save/publishing of node really slow when there are many users/editors due to notification query
- U4-8769 – ImageCropper focal points randomly sets to ‘null’
- U4-8788 – ContentService.GetByIds() returns items in different order
- U4-8866 – Deleting a parent document type fails if any documents using a child document type exist
- U4-8896 – U7 (7.4.2) – Uploading images in media library fails
- U4-8897 – Change color of remove button in URL Redirect Management dashboard
- U4-8906 – Get member by key in backoffice very slow/impossible when member has large set of roles
- U4-8924 – Heath Check: Pingback to HTTPS uses wrong protocol
- U4-8941 – Password reset link isn’t using the application URL configurable in umbraco settings
- U4-8954 – Sql.WhereIn fails with non-value fields
- U4-8956 – PublicAccessEntry.ClearRules() triggers an unhandled exception
- U4-8965 – Unit tests for updates for ImageProcessor parameters to support new crop modes in v. 4.4.0
- U4-8966 – Unable to uninstall Umbraco Forms – The relative virtual path ‘bin/Umbraco.Forms.Core.dll’ is not allowed here.
- U4-8968 – Cannot create UmbracoBackOfficeIdentity exception when publishing from front-end with member logged in
- U4-8975 – Can’t delete a column when defining columns in the grid editor configuration
- U4-8981 – Package Actions – Not Firing Correctly in 7.5.3
- U4-8983 – Cache is not refreshing on content
- U4-8985 – Label for row configurations in the grid editor
- U4-8991 – Russian translation for URL tracker dashboard
- U4-8992 – After upgrade to 7.5.x: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint FK_umbracoRedirectUrl.
- U4-8994 – Document the changes made to the Grid
- U4-9001 – Health Check, HTTPS Configuration
- U4-9005 – Update comments in urlrewriting.config to note it’s obsolete
- U4-9007 – Format package created date in new packager
- U4-9012 – The word Oops should probably be removed, because we can cancel publish by API, it may be deliberate
- U4-9021 – GetExtension returns an empty string instead of null which causes the substring to return an argumentoutofrange exception
- U4-9026 – Title attribute missing on image tags
- U4-9031 – Make increase/decrease buttons in grid layout and row configurations use same icons
- U4-9042 – List view on custom member ship provider broken links.
- U4-9050 – Update to latest Examine 0.1.70.0
- U4-9053 – Styled toolbar buttons in ChangeDocType dialog
- U4-9073 – Grid: Quote editor – wrong CSS style rule for italic
- U4-9076 – Update to latest ImageProcessor
- U4-9082 – Missing multiple content picker parameter for macros
Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
Umbraco 7.5.4 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Umbraco 7.5.4 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Umbraco 7.5.4
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.