To choose the Moodle 3.1 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Moodle 3.1 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors. Moodle is a free, online Learning Management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere. Whether you’re a teacher, student or administrator, Moodle can meet your needs. Moodle’s extremely customisable core comes with many standard features. Take a look at a highlight of Moodle’s core features below.
Moodle 3.1 is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), Open Source software package designed using sound pedagogical principles, to help educators create effective online learning communities. A lot of work has been done in dealing with unexpected grade changes in the gradebook which some users have experienced when upgrading from Moodle 2.7 to 2.8 or 2.9.
Best & Cheap Moodle 3.1 Hosting
- MDL-53451 – Competencies support in Moodle
- MDL-52954 – Improvements to the Assignment grading user interface
- MDL-31989 – Global Search API allows to search forums, wikis and other content throughout the whole site. Installation and setup of SOLR server is required,
- MDL-52002 – Significant performance improvements in gradebook calculations
- MDL-48012 – Recycle bin plugin is now part of standard Moodle distribution: allow instructors to “undo” deletions of course modules and courses. Moodle Users Association project
- MDL-49279 – Add support in moodle plugins for exporting “Mobile app addons”
- MDL-372 – Allow to “pin” discussions to keep them always on the top of the list
- MDL-34160 – Allow forum email subject to be customised
- MDL-47365 – Add permalink option to forum posts
- MDL-51214 – Rename the News forum to “Announcements”
- MDL-44087 – Forum does not observe message notification settings for digest emails
- MDL-53050 – Highlight the selected forum post when deep linking with a #anchor
- MDL-52397 – Feedback for Assignments is not sent if the assignment grade timemodified setting was set to two days ago
- MDL-52596 – Add a ‘maxperpage’ site wide setting for grading table size (to mitigate broken grading pages in large courses)
- MDL-52269 – Not obvious to tell if an assignment is in blind marking if user holds the “mod/assign:viewblinddetails” capabilty
- MDL-52270 – Difficult to cross reference users with their blind identities
- MDL-44598 – List student names on ‘grant extension’ screen
- MDL-52490 – Download selected assign submissions as a zip file
- MDL-52290 – EditPDF – Also show the total page number in the pagination
- MDL-52489 – “Download all submissions as a zip” should maintain the folder structure in students submissions
External tool (LTI)
- MDL-52154 – Rework LTI admin screens
- MDL-45064 – Option to add preconfigured external tool to the activity chooser
- MDL-52035 – Integrate LTI Provider support in Moodle as the Publish as LTI tool
- MDL-52821 – Compliance: Send tool_consumer_instance_description in LTI launch request
Moodle 3.1 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Moodle 3.1 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Moodle 3.1 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Summary: HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Moodle 3.1
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.