CheapHostingWindows.com – To choose the Best & Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Magento 2.1.1 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.1?
Installation and upgrade
- You can now run
magento setup:upgrade --keep-generatedin production mode. Previously, Magento would throw an error when you ran
setup:upgradeafter compiling DI. (This significantly curtailed your ability to deploy continuous integration.) (GITHUB-4795)
- You can now upgrade 2.0.9 with sample data to 2.1.1.
- The Category page now displays current, rather than outdated, product prices.
- Tier pricing now works correctly with full page cache. (GITHUB-5364)
- Cart Price rules are now applied as expected to payment method conditions. Previously, discounts set in Cart Price rules were not applied during checkout.
- Magento now implements the minicart maximum display recently added item setting to your shopping cart. Previously, Magento displayed all the items in the shopping cart, even when the number of items exceeded this limit. (GITHUB-4750)
- You can now quickly generate or preview multiple variations of a configurable product. (Saving these variations to the database can be time-consuming, if you have several thousand product options, and our efforts to improve performance continue.) Previously, Magento threw an Invalid Form key error is thrown while you tried to save a configurable product with variations.
- We’ve improved the deployment of static assets.
- We’ve improved storefront performance when creating 2500 or more product variants.
- You can now save products using the multiple select attribute value. Previously, you could not save values if using this attribute.
- Magento now displays configurable products as expected after creation.
- You can now save a product with images multiple times.
- You can now log in successfully after creating a custom attribute. Previously, Magento would display an error message, and you could not log in, after first creating a custom attribute, then logging out.
- You can now successfully place orders when the Enable and Configure Website Payments Standard Payment Action attribute is set to Sale. Previously, under these conditions, Magento would display an error message and not allow you to complete the purchase.
- Attributes of the
salesInvoiceRepositorymethods are now more appropriately type cast. (The datatype is now a nullable float.) Previously, due to the use of an incorrect datatype, Magento would produce an error when calling the
- Magento now correctly displays customer address during account creation. Previously, when you selected a default billing address during creation of a new customer account, Magento would not display the address.
- You can now use Braintree as a payment method when applying reward points or store credit to an order.
- The category page now shows the current price after Magento runs a scheduled update. Previously, the category page would not update the price after running a scheduled update.
Magento 2.1.1 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Magento 2.1.1 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Magento 2.1.1 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Magento 2.1.1
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.