Recently, we have received some inquiries from our readers concerning about the best WordPress 4.8.1 hosting in Europe companies. After all, almost all the web hosts nowadays can guarantee the latest WordPress, so people may feel confused which one offers the best hosting service. In this circumstance, our professional editors decide to carry out an in-depth and comprehensive comparison among hundreds of popular web hosts in the industry, with a view to picking up the best options for our readers. It is worth mentioning that all the results are coming from our real experience and customers’ voice, based on price, features, hosting performance, reliability, and technical support. Thus, the final output is totally objective and worth trying.
From the WordPress 4.8.1 release post: WordPress 4.8.1 contains 29 maintenance fixes and enhancements to the 4.8 release series, chief among them are fixes to the rich Text widget and the introduction of the Custom HTML widget.
- #40982 – Permalink Settings: custom structure field keyboard trap
- #41327 – Bump Akismet External – 4.9 Edition
- #40975 – ‘Empty Spam’ and ‘Empty Trash’ comment buttons not displayed on mobile
- #40978 – Customizer Panel Footer border missing
- #40981 – Customizer: Menus: it is far too easy to mistakenly delete a menu because the “Delete Menu” link and the “Add Items” button are too close together
- #41158 – Increase tinymce panel z-index
- #41410 – Set `’filter’ => ‘content’` on starter content “business info” widget
- #41019 – oEmbed: Update VideoPress oEmbed URL
- #41048 – `WP_oEmbed_Controller::get_proxy_item()` should remove `_wpnonce` from cached `$args`
- #41299 – oEmbed proxy fails to forward maxwidth and maxheight params
- #41056 – WP-API JS Client: Settings is incorrectly registered as a collection
- #41231 – media-views.js: Cannot read .length of undefined (this.controller.$uploaderToggler.length)
- #38964 – Add filter to allow modifying response *after* embedded data is added
- #40886 – REST API: PUT requests fail on Nginx servers when fancy permalinks aren’t enabled
- #41010 – wp_get_object_terms() returns duplicate terms if more than one taxonomy is given in args
- #41408 – TinyMCE: Images with link and caption look “broken” when selected
- #40907 – Introduce widget dedicated for HTML code
- #40935 – Facebook Video Works On Preview But Not On Theme
- #40951 – New Text Widget – Switching Between Visual/Text Editor Strips Out Code
- #40960 – Widgets: The Text widget should respect the “Disable the visual editor when writing” setting
- #40972 – TinyMCE editor in Text widget does not have RTL contents
- #40974 – Updated text widget do not save text (when using paste)
- #40977 – Widgets: Query param for `loop` added for non-hosted external videos
- #40986 – Widgets: text widget and media widgets cannot be edited in accessibility mode
- #41021 – Text widget does not show Title field or TinyMCE editor
- #41361 – Text widget can raise JS error if customize-base is enqueued on widgets admin screen
- #41386 – Text Widget – Wording – Legacy Mode 4.8.1 beta
- #41392 – Theme styles for Text widget do not apply to Custom HTML widget
- #41394 – Text widget: Rename legacy mode to visual mode and improve back-compat for widget_text filters
WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting Europe Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 98.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €2.97. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a WordPress 4.8.1 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
Great Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Cheap WordPress 4.6Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for WordPress 4.8.1 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.