Recently, we have received some inquiries from our readers concerning about the best WordPress 6.0.1 hosting in Europe companies. Shortly after WordPress 5.3.1 was released, a couple of high severity Trac tickets were opened. The Core team scheduled this quick maintenance release to resolve these issues. WordPress 6.0.1 was released earlier today, and it is the last major release of 2020. This new release is packed with a lot of improvements and new features. It also includes a brand new default WordPress theme.
This maintenance release features 13 bug fixes in Core and 18 bug fixes for the block editor.
The following core tickets from Trac were fixed:
- #55668 – skipOnAutomatedBranches() does not work as expected, take 2
- #55681 – block-templates theme support not present in /themes REST API endpoint
- #55808 – About page: Replace video thumbnail image
- #55810 – Twenty Ten: Unbump version number due to lack of functional changes.
- #55837 – WP_Term_Query cache problem
- #55890 – Option ‘user_count’ not initalized or updated on single sites
- #55997 – Remove meetup from oembed allow list
- #56058 – Backport bug fixes from Gutenberg into Core for WP 6.0.1
- #56093 – Register Comments Query Loop from metadata to enable title and description translation.
- #56097 – Theme preview is bugged for all themes in the directory
- #56126 – Pattern keywords are not passed through from pattern directory
- #56163 – Default template for new posts should be “Single,” not “404”
- #56197 – Continued post lock data inconsistencies
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 98.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €2.97. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.Reliability
We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a WordPress 6.0.1 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
Best Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Cheap WordPress 4.6Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Top WordPress 6.0.1 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.