To choose the Visual Studio 2013 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Visual Studio 2013 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors.Visual Studio 2013 Hosting Review. Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 is loaded with new capabilities for Windows 8, the web, SharePoint, mobile, and cloud development—as well as the application management lifecycle tools you need to break down team barriers and reduce cycle times to deliver value continuously. Visual Studio 2013 is New versions of Visual Studio usually coincide with updates to the .NET Framework and one of our biggest releases yet. It comes purpose-built to help you thrive in an environment in which ideas are at a premium and speed is of the essence.
Visual Studio 2013 is a rich, integrated development environment for creating stunning applications for Windows, Android, and iOS, as well as modern web applications and cloud services.
- Tools and services for projects of any size or complexity
- Sprint planning
- Advanced debugging, automated and manual testing, and profiling
- DevOps with automated deployments and continuous monitoring
- Deprecation notes in IntelliSense. If a Windows API element has been deprecated in Windows 8.1, IntelliSense tooltips identify it as “[deprecated]”.
- Go To Definition for namespaces. You can open the shortcut menu for a namespace in your code (such as WinJS.UI) and then choose Go To Definition to examine the line where that namespace is defined.
- Identifier highlighting. When you select an identifier (for example, a variable, parameter, or function name) in your source code, all uses of that identifier in your source code are highlighted.
In Visual Studio 2013 Update 2, the Portable Class Library supports these scenarios:
- You can use Windows Runtime APIs in portable libraries that target Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, and Windows Phone Silverlight 8.1.
- You can include XAML (Windows.UI.XAML types) in portable libraries when you target Windows 8.1 or Windows Phone 8.1. The following XAML templates are supported: Blank Page, Resource Dictionary, Templated Control, and User Control.
- You can create a portable Windows Runtime component ( .winmd file) for use in Store apps that target Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1.
- You can retarget a Windows Store or Windows Phone Store class library like a Portable Class Library.
Best & Cheap Visual Studio 2013 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Visual Studio 2013 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Visual Studio 2013 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Summary: HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Visual Studio 2013 Hosting
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.