Since a mounting number of webmasters choose Moodle 3.5.2 Hosting in UK . Moodle is actually an abbreviation for Modular Object-Orientated Dynamic Leaning Environment. The software was first introduced in 2002 and was developed by Martin Dougiamas . Moodle is open-source and so therefore it’s free, just like WordPress. There are many ways in which, as an educator you too can use Moodle, including; submitting and marking assignment, downloading document, messaging , forums and collaboration, quizes, tests, and much more.
- MDL-61652 – Configuration as to who can download SAR data
- MDL-62026 – Privacy officer can mark general enquiries as complete
- MDL-62660 – Option to set a data request expiry time
- MDL-57741 – Launch URL for Publish as LTI tool
- MDL-57977 – Global search allows searching for users by alternate name
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-60826 – Memory exhaustion error when trying to add/edit calendar event as admin
- MDL-60874 – Clearer search results in user enrolment
- MDL-62782 – Users with the capability mod/assign:viewgrades can also view uploaded feedback files
- MDL-62849 – Filemanager: cannot manage files when there are folders
- MDL-62534 – Empty course sections deleted when upgrading
- MDL-62600 – Admin is misinformed that there are no data requests
- MDL-61351 – Shibboleth logout does not handle file sessions correctly
- MDL-62996 – Missing upgrade.php file on tool_dataprivacy may cause errors when upgrading from 3.3 or 3.4
- MDL-62643 – Online text assignment submissions generate a blank HTML document for grading when no text is entered
- MDL-61515 – The current core php-css-parser prefixing library does not support sass syntax “@supports”
- MDL-61424 – When token is rejected from moodle.net provide option to unregister
- MDL-59847 – Behaviour when city/country are hiddenfields and identityfields at the same time
- MDL-62965 – User profile fields missing on signup page
- MDL-62889 – Multiple fixes when redirecting to a URL after clicking on a notification
- MDL-62989 – Data requests are listed by date requested for users
- MDL-62896 – Some non-core plugins are missing their Additional label on the Plugin data registry page
- MDL-62993 – External tool Message in Membership Service not in an Array
- MDL-62969 – External tool LtiLinkMemberships URL is invalid
- MDL-62581 – Boost Course restore screen styling improvements
- MDL-62769 – “Statistics for question positions” graph shows last shown variant, not stats for overall question
- MDL-62341 – ‘Go back to previous page’ link on All policies page
- MDL-62746 – Boost core_tag modals content layout improvements
- MDL-45389 – Forum index page alignment improvements
- MDL-61707 – Pre-signup (minor check) session is not deleted upon signup
- MDL-62852 – All policies page lists policy type and audience
Moodle 3.5.2 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable UK Moodle 3.5.2 Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to UKWindowsHostASP.NET’s customers.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. They currently operate servers in four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Washington DC (US), Paris (France), Singapore and Chennai (India). Their target is to provide a versatile and dependable one-stop online hosting and marketing shop for the small business entrepreneur, and eliminate the need for you to deal with a host of different online vendors. They offer high quality web hosting, dedicated servers, web design, domain name registration, and online marketing to help lead your business to online success.
Leveraging a strong market position within the domain name registration industry, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has carefully nurtured relationships with its customer base and built a feature-rich line of value-added services around its core domain name product offering. By bundling services and providing one-stop shopping, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has successfully grown and enjoyed increased breadth and loyalty of its customer base.
Why You Choose UKWindowsHostASP.NET for Moodle 3.5.2
Hosting in UK?
- 24/7-based Support -They never fall asleep and they run a service that is operating 24/7 a year. Even everyone is on holiday during Easter or Christmas/New Year, they are always behind their desk serving their customers.2
- Excellent Uptime Rate – Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
- High Performance and Reliable Server – They never ever overload their server with tons of clients. They always load balance their server to make sure they can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server.
- Experts in Web Hosting – Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using.
- Daily Backup Service – They realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, they never ever forget to create a daily backup. Your database and website are backup every night into a permanent remote tape drive.
- Easy Site Administration – With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team.