To choose the Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors. Moodle is a free, online Learning Management system enabling educators to create their own private website filled with dynamic courses that extend learning, any time, anywhere. Whether you’re a teacher, student or administrator, Moodle can meet your needs. Moodle’s extremely customisable core comes with many standard features. Take a look at a highlight of Moodle’s core features below.
Best & Cheap Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting
- The majority of app features now work offline – creating a message, adding a course note, completing a choice, completing a survey, creating a new forum post, creating a new wiki page and completing an assignment
- Courses should load faster due to several performance improvements
- Forum threads can be displayed with the oldest or newest posts first
- Setting a background color breaks the style
- Make input fields distinct from other elements on login
- Center avatar on side menu and profile screen
- Use a toggle instead of long press to delete messages
- Redirect to My Courses page if the Site Home is forced but empty
- Add lockonly parameter to wiki get contents for editing
- Allow configuring moodlewssettingfileurl for WS requests
- Use the excludecontents option in get_course_contents when displaying course sections
- Execute sync hooks using cron delegate when the user clicks to sync a site
- Decrease usage of getFiles in prefetch delegate
- Prefetch description files and embedded files – refactoring the existing prefetch
- Remove iOS 9 temporary patches
- Update Ionic to version 1.3.1
- Change Android notification color
- Change search boxes to fit small screens
- Improve “cannot calculate size” handling
- Create common synchronisation functions and helpers.
- Create a directive to show header buttons from split view right pane template
- Get rid of the app name from the language files
- Offline sync consistency
- Redirect user to web when we receive a force password exception
- Remove the image from core/components/login/template/init and use styles instead
- Add a new config.json skipssoconfirmation
- Show icon share to notify user survey results is leaving the app
- Show forum messages default by older first
- Decide how and where to place synchronization button and warnings
- Change error messages when adding site to reduce frustration
- Block syncing when editing forum discussion posts
- Performance improvements for the mobile app
- Hide delete buttons after deleting a site
- Remove “Enable download sections” setting
Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Moodle 3.1.3 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Moodle 3.1.3 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Summary: HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Moodle 3.1.3
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.