After reviewing hundreds of MediaWiki 1.2.8 Hosting in Australia plans on price, features, MediaWiki 1.2.8 compatibility & installation, reliability, performance and technical support, we found that the MediaWiki 1.2.8 hosting offered by DiscountService.biz are the best. In below, we have worked out a comprehensive review to explain why they are the winners in detail. The selected solutions are some of the most affordable and reliable for building a rich-featured forum. As you may know, MediaWiki 1.2.8 is on the fast track. Meanwhile, the entire of community are trying to gain a thorough knowledge of this platform.
- Added a new ‘slideshow’ mode for galleries.
- Added a new hook, ‘UserIsBot’, to aid in determining if a user is a bot.
- Added a new hook, ‘ApiMakeParserOptions’, to allow extensions to better interact with API parsing.
- Added a new hook, ‘UploadVerifyUpload’, which can be used to reject a file upload. Unlike ‘UploadVerifyFile’ it provides information about upload comment and the file description page, but does not run for uploads to stash.
- (T141604) Extensions can now provide a better error message when their maintenance scripts are run without the extension being installed.
- (T8948) Numeric sorting in categories is now supported by setting $wgCategoryCollation to ‘uca-default-u-kn’ or ‘uca-<langcode>-u-kn’. If you can’t use UCA collations, a ‘numeric’ collation is also available. If migrating from another collation, you will need to run the updateCollation.php maintenance script.
- Two new codes have been added to #time parser function: “xit” for days in current month, and “xiz” for days passed in the year, both in Iranian calendar.
- mw.Api has a new option, useUS, to use U+001F (Unit Separator) when appropriate for sending multi-valued parameters. This defaults to true when the mw.Api instance seems to be for the local wiki.
- After a client performs an action which alters a database that has replica databases, MediaWiki will wait for the replica databases to synchronize with the master database while it renders the HTML output. However, if the output is a redirect to another wiki on the wiki farm with a different domain, MediaWiki will instead alter the redirect URL to include a ?cpPosTime parameter that triggers the database synchronization when the URL is followed by the client. The same-domain case uses a new cpPosTime cookie.
- Added new hooks, ‘ApiQueryBaseBeforeQuery’, ‘ApiQueryBaseAfterQuery’, and ‘ApiQueryBaseProcessRow’, to make it easier for extensions to add ‘prop’ and ‘show’ parameters to existing API query modules.
Best & Cheap MediaWiki 1.2.8 Hosting in Australia
DiscountService.biz review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 1000 reviews from their real customers. DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Australian Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
DiscountService.biz revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to DiscountService.biz’s customers.
DiscountService.biz MediaWiki 1.2.8 Hosting in Australia Review
DiscountService.biz has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of DiscountService.biz customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 99.8% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. DiscountService.biz offers various MediaWiki 1.2.8 Hosting in Australia plan on their shared hosting plan. DiscountService.biz lowest plan named Beginner plan start from $2.00/month, Economy plan from $7.00/month, Professional plan from $14.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from $21.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
Like most other outstanding hosting companies, DiscountService.biz offers all the customers a responsive technical support team, which is available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Specialized in this field, all the support staffs have rich support experiences, so customers can get the best help whenever they need.
Besides, DiscountService.biz offers multiple channels for customers to seek for help via email and support ticket. All of these methods are 100% Australia based. Thus, customers can contact with experts effectively.
- Email and ticket – Whenever you have encountered some unexpected problems, you can choose to either send DiscountService.biz an email or open a support ticket based on your preference and needs. Note that if the second channel is chosen, the company’s support team will look into your issue and send you a response within 24 hours.
- Knowledgebase – The company provides numerous helpful video and written tutorials, guides, etc to help you troubleshoot issues by yourself.
DiscountService.biz is Recommended for MediaWiki 1.2.8 Hosting in Australia
Due to the affordable hosting price, various features, excellent reliability and speed, as well as efficient support service, DiscountService.biz has done a great job in terms of web hosting service. Thus, we highly recommend this web host for those who are seeking for an ideal hosting solution.