In this article, we have come out a list of best Magento 2.2.4 web hosting companies. Magento is the world’s leading e-commerce platform; the application of choice by both small businesses and multinational corporations alike. Thanks to it’s open-source, modular architecture the software is loved HostForLIFE’s servers are optimized for PHP web applications such as Magento. The performance and the uptime of for being flexible, customisable and well supported, yet still easy to use.
Magento is a feature-rich, professional open-source eCommerce solution that offers merchants complete flexibility and control over the look, content, and functionality of their online store. Magento’s powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog-management tools give merchants the power to create ecommerce sites that are tailored to their unique business needs.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Significant new bundled extensions that add instant and accurate tax and shipping calculations right from the cart:
- Amazon Pay provides a trusted, familiar way for customers to check in and check out. See Amazon pay for a full description of the advantages this solution offers merchants and their customers.
- Vertex simplifies and automates the complexity of calculating sales tax. For more information on Vertex products, see Vertex Release Notes. Check out the Magento User guide discussion of Vertex, too.
- Klarna Payments is a new payment method. With Klarna Payments, merchants can provide customers with the option to pay now, pay later, or pay by installment for their purchases. See Magento User Guide for information on using Klarna with Magento. For more information on Klarna products, see Klarna Payments.
- Numerous fixes and enhancements to the Magento Shipping and dotmailer bundled extensions. Merchants can now use dotmailer to create their own transactional email templates. Magento Shipping capabilities have been expanded, too.
- Fixes and enhancements to core features, including performance improvements that enable faster shopping with image loading and search performance enhancements.
- Almost 200 community contributions. These community contributions include performance-tuning enhancements plus at least 80 engineering fixes.
Best & Cheap Magento 2.2.4 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
Price & Features
It costs €2.97/mo for people to host a Magento website on HostForLIFE hosting, the basic plan of which is integrated with multiple useful features including:
- Unlimited Domain
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 2 MSSQL DB
- 200 MB MSSQL Space/DB
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- MSSQL 2016
- 5 MySQL DB
- 500 MB MySQL Space/DB
- For Personal Site
- 200 MB Email Space
Meanwhile, the company facilitates 1-click Magento setup by providing 1-click installer, with which even a website newbie is capable of installing the CMS just in one minute. Besides, people have the ability to fully control over the website by using the Plesk Control Panel, which enables customers to organize and manage the infrastructure through a simple, intuitive graphical interface.
Holding the truth that even the best Magento sites are worthless when they go down, the company takes over the burden of customers’ worrying about websites reliability by demanding technicians work 24×7 to make sure the sites up and running. To show the confidence in providing great reliability, it claims 99.9% uptime guarantee.
From what we have tested in the past 30 days, the website uptime is good, which averages to 99.91%. Apart from the constant server and network monitoring, the success comes from many aspects mainly concerning about the scheduled maintenance, utilization of UPS, PDUs and cabling, and the replacement of any failed hardware including processors, RAM and hard disks.
HostForLIFEASP.NET puts customers’ needs at the first place, so it lays much emphasis on the quality of technical support varying from 24×7 email and ticket, which are the most recommended communicating channels for customers to seek instant, efficient and professional help due to the support staffs are all with years of technical support experience. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
Usually,requesting the answers to the common issues about Magento installation, development, configuration or optimization, customers are able tosearch the results in knowledgebase, blogs and communities where experienced customers have shared the solutions for your need.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Magento 2.2.4 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.