The Best Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting should go to reliable and affordable web hosting providers offering full-featured hosting packages, easy installation and management of Drupal, fast hosting speed and helpful customer service. Based on these requirements, we have reviewed over 100 web hosting companies by checking their Drupal hosting price, features, uptime, speed and technical support. Finally, we found HostForLIFEASP.NET offering the highest chances for individuals and professionals to create great community sites.
There are no known regressions in this release.
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. (These issues also existed in 8.0.x and 8.1.x but have been recently discovered.) Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on /admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
The following issues may affect people running this release on specific hosting environments:
- Windows/IIS environments may encounter site errors due to #2606772: Long Twig cache directories can cause failures on Windows
- Particular Apache configurations may have issues with serving public file assets. Issue: #2619250: Disabling -MultiViews in .htaccess can cause 500 errors
Search the issue queue for all known issues.
All changes since the last release
- #2374301 by DuaelFr, YesCT, lomasr: Cannot predict the order of results in taxonomy autocompletion
- #2783715 by claudiu.cristea, chx, mikeryan, heddn, phenaproxima: Entity destination ID schema should match entity ID definition
- #2802593 by arunkumark, er.pushpinderrana, karlosgliberal, joachim: incorrect param for EntityController::loadBundleDescriptions()
- Revert “Issue #2783715 by claudiu.cristea, chx, mikeryan, heddn, phenaproxima: Entity destination ID schema should match entity ID definition”
- #2632434 by yongt9412, EclipseGc, ivanjaros, Berdir: Conditions are not limited by available contexts
- #2788521 by david.gil, SteffenR: hook_options_list_alter sample fails on 8.1.8
- #2669978 by Jo Fitzgerald, arturs.v, phenaproxima: Migrate D7 Menu Links
- #2822757: Remove Scott Reeves (Cottser) from the theme system/theme API maintainers
- #2822665 by martin107: LibraryDiscoveryParserTest::testBuilldByExtensionSimple() passes an unwanted parameter
Best & Cheap Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 300 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFEASP.NET revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Drupal 8.2.2 Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various Drupal hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various Drupal hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Drupal site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
HostForLIFEASP.NET gives customers priority to receive helpful and efficient help by hiring hundreds of technical support staff with years of hosting experience to offer world-class qualified and experienced support 24×7 through support ticket and email. Besides, in the knowledge base, there are video tutorials teaching people how to install Drupal from Plesk Panel and in-depth articles dealing with some common issues.
Conclusion – HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Drupal 8.2.2
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.