CheapHostingWindows.com – To choose the Docker Hosting for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Docker Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors.
Best & Cheap Docker Hosting
Docker provides a way to run applications securely isolated in a container, packaged with all its dependencies and libraries. Because your application can always be run with the environment it expects right in the build image, testing and deployment is simpler than ever, as your build will be fully portable and ready to run as designed in any environment. And because containers are lightweight and run without the extra load of a hypervisor, you can run many applications that all rely on different libraries and environments on a single kernel, each one never interfering with the other. This allows you to get more out of your hardware by shifting the “unit of scale” for your application from a virtual or physical machine, to a container instance.
Typical Docker Platform Workflow
- Get your code and its dependencies into Docker containers:
- Write a Dockerfile that specifies the execution environment and pulls in your code.
- If your app depends on external applications (such as Redis, or MySQL), simply find them on a registry such as Docker Hub, and refer to them in a Docker Compose file, along with a reference to your application, so they’ll run simultaneously.
- Software providers also distribute paid software via the Docker Store.
- Build, then run your containers on a virtual host via Docker Machine as you develop.
- Configure networking and storage for your solution, if needed.
- Upload builds to a registry (ours, yours, or your cloud provider’s), to collaborate with your team.
- If you’re gonna need to scale your solution across multiple hosts (VMs or physical machines), plan for how you’ll set up your Swarm cluster and scale it to meet demand.
- Note: Use Universal Control Plane and you can manage your Swarm cluster using a friendly UI!
- Finally, deploy to your preferred cloud provider (or, for redundancy, multiple cloud providers) with Docker Cloud. Or, use Docker Datacenter, and deploy to your own on-premise hardware.
Docker Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Docker Hosting Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 97.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan. HostForLIFEASP.NET lowest plan named Classic plan start from €3.00/month, Budget plan from €5.50/month, Economy plan from €8.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from €11.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Docker site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
HostForLIFEASP.NET Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for Docker Hosting
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planing to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.