Recently, we have received some inquiries from our readers concerning about the best PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 hosting in Europe companies. PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 1 major regression. We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 44 regressions reported since the initial 22.214.171.124 release.
Back office regressions
- Stock page – If a product attribute contains a comma, it is not displayed
- Dashboard page – Selecting a date range doesn’t work and causes a jquery error
- Modules page – Cannot install any module when the employee language is spanish
- Performance page – Cannot change the settings in a single store context
- Customer view page – The pagination of the voucher block is not working
- SQL Manager page – SQL query return exception
- Invoices page – Longer buttons overflow their container on lower resolutions
- Localization Page – There is no confirmation modal when changing the default currency
- View supplier page – Unexpected error
- View customer page – Incorrect display of the address block
- Add/edit tax rule page – The state and the postal code fields are not aligned
- Add/edit category page – The browser is unable to show the error message on an hidden element
- Add/edit country page – The address format is badly displayed
- Add/edit customer group page – The “Category discount” part is misaligned
- Add/edit attribute and add/edit social title pages – The language dropdown is not well displayed when resizing the window
- Add/edit product page – When we try to delete all combinations, the warning modal is empty
- Edit supplier page – Unable to save “meta_keywords” field
- If using the multistore and while making a manual upgrade, a new line in ps_configuration is created for PS_VERSION_DB
- In the Credit slip, the Ecotax is displayed in the Tax details while it shouldn’t
Best PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 Hosting in Europe
HostForLIFEASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.HostForLIFEASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable European Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
HostForLIFE revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to HostForLIFE’s customers.
PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Hosting Europe Review
HostForLIFEASP.NET has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of HostForLIFEASP.NET customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 99.5% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. HostForLIFEASP.NET offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan.
“Their servers never go down.” – when we surveyed on the reliability of HostForLIFE. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 site hosted on HostForLIFEASP.NET platform since July, 2013. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. HostForLIFEASP.NET always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2014, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online.
Great Customer Service
The company provides 24/7 Europe-based technical support via email and support ticket. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of HostForLIFEASP.NET are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people. Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
HostForLIFEASP.NET is Highly Recommended for PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 Hosting in Europe
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. HostForLIFEASP.NET is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, HostForLIFEASP.NET is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.