At present, many of our readers are inquiring about the best Moodle 3.5 Hosting India providers, for this software has become one of the most widely used blogging tools available online. Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. Moodle is built by the Moodle project which is led and coordinated by Moodle HQ, an Australian company of 50 developers which is financially supported by a network of over 60 Moodle Partner service companies worldwide.
- MDL-61275 – GDPR Consenting of Minors and Managing, Versioning and Tracking Privacy Policies and User Consents
- MDL-61292 – A new admin tool to manage policy documents
- MDL-61423 – Add age and location verification to identify minors
- MDL-61302 – Workflow to allow users to agree to all policies
- MDL-61301 – Report of user agreed policies and their versions
- MDL-61705 – Bulk accept of policies on behalf of users
- MDL-61864 – Include policy tool in core
- MDL-62286 – Add policy link to the site footer
- MDL-61306 – GDPR Data Requests and Data Registry
- MDL-59718 – A process to send a request to the data protection officer
- MDL-59720 – Delete personal data when it is no longer required
- MDL-61307 – Create a new privacy subsystem
- MDL-61362 – Ability to create data categories and purposes
- MDL-61486 – Data registry with purpose and retention period
- MDL-61489 – Report of plugin/components implementing the Privacy API
- MDL-61499 – Ability to set default purpose and retention periods for context levels
- MDL-61785 – Ability to review and confirm which expired data can be deleted
- MDL-61899 – Include data privacy tool in core
- MDL-61935 – Ability to specify the lawful bases for the collection of personal data
Question bank tagging improvements
- MDL-61066 – Expanded tagging functionality for question bank
- MDL-61133 – New modal to add/edit/remove tags on questions
- MDL-61135 – Filter questions by tag
- MDL-61138 – Show the list of questions in the ‘Add a random question’ dialog
- MDL-61363 – Ability to add question tags at a course level in the edit question form
- MDL-61364 – Manage tags at a question and course context level
- MDL-61380 – Allow filtering/adding random questions by tag for quizzes
- MDL-61410 – Add import/export support for course level question tags
- MDL-61444 – New capabilities for tagging questions
35% OFF, Best & Cheap Moodle 3.5 Hosting India
WindowsASPNETHosting.in review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers. WindowsASPNETHosting.in offers a variety of cheap and affordable India Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to WindowsASPNETHosting.in’s customers.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in Moodle 3.5 Hosting India Review
WindowsASPNETHosting.in has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of WindowsASPNETHosting.in customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 98.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan.
When we surveyed on the reliability of WindowsASPNETHosting.in. We have set up an uptime testing through Pingdom to monitor a Moodle 3.5 site hosted on WindowsASPNETHosting.in platform since May, 2015. So far, we haven’t detected any serious downtime which is longer than 10 minutes. WindowsASPNETHosting.in always commits 99.9% hosting uptime in the real world. In the November 2015, there was no downtime and network interruption, and the testing site was 100% online. The company provides 24/7 India-based technical support via email and live chat. Thus, customers can contact the experts immediately. What’s more, the company has promised that the first response time is in 2 minutes, which averages under 30 seconds in the real world. The support staffs of WindowsASPNETHosting.in are all well-trained to resolve any technical problems effectively. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the capability of these people.
Besides, multiple FAQs are included in the section of Community Q&A, which provide people with the solutions for some common issues specifically. The Guides & Whitepapers offers multiple useful tutorials for site building.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is Highly Recommended for Moodle 3.5 Hosting India
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. WindowsASPNETHosting.in is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.