At present, there are numerous web hosting providers committing themselves to providing services with free access to mojoPortal auto installer. Hence, it bedazzles a vast majority of our readers on the decision to pick the best one. With the purpose of helping these people sort things out, we have personally tried hundreds of hosts and worked out the best mojoPortal web hosting providers.
Post Featured Image
You can now easily add a featured image to each of your blog posts. This image will be used in the meta elements added to the page for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets. The image is also treated a bit special by the Blog in that it is shown at the top of posts.
The Site Settings page has a lot of options for configuring your site. We’re actually working on moving more stuff from the web.config to the UI so it’ll be easier to configure your site. Knowing that we are going to be adding even more to Site Settings, we implemented a few changes and reorganized some things to make using the Site Settings page easier. In the future, we plan on breaking this single page up into several smaller and more task oriented pages. In this release, you’ll notice the following:
- “Site Title” field moved to the General tab
- “New Site” link removed (to add another site, go to Administration > Site List)
- Skin options grouped on the General tab
- Content Editor options grouped on the General tab
- Registration options grouped on the Security > Main tab
- User Account options grouped on the Security > Main tab
- “Avatar System” option moved to User Account group under Security > Main tab
- Password options grouped on the Security > Main tab
- Security > OpenID tab renamed to “3rd Party Auth”
- OpenID options grouped on the 3rd Party Auth tab
- Windows Live options grouped on the 3rd Party Auth tab
- “Host Name Mapping” and “Folder Name Mapping” moved to a single tab called “Site Mappings”.
- “SMTP Settings” tab renamed to “Mail Settings”
- “Mail Settings” tab is always visible with information on how to enable the fields there. New sites will, by default, use this area for SMTP settings.
- “Default Email From Address” and “Default Email From Alias” moved to “Mail Settings” tab
Reordered Recaptcha Site/Secret keys to match order on Recaptcha site
- Added several contextual notes throughout the Site Settings page
mojoPortal 2.6 Hosting India Provider
Before the in-depth analysis on the company, we have done a lot of research among real customers to collect their opinions on the hosting experience with the provider, at the same time, kept monitoring the hosted mojoPortal website with the shared hosting service every 5 minutes for over 6 months. As a result, we worked out an overall rating chart concerning about the mentioned aspects as following.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to WindowsASPNETHosting.in’s customers.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of WindowsASPNETHosting.in customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 98.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in offers various ASP.NET hosting plan on their shared hosting plan.
Holding the truth that even the best mojoPortal sites are worthless when they go down, the company takes over the burden of customers’ worrying about websites reliability by demanding technicians work 24×7 to make sure the sites up and running. To show the confidence in providing great reliability, it claims 99.9% uptime guarantee.
From what we have tested in the past 30 days, the website uptime is good, which averages to 99.91%. Apart from the constant server and network monitoring, the success comes from many aspects mainly concerning about the scheduled maintenance, utilization of UPS, PDUs and cabling, and the replacement of any failed hardware including processors, RAM and hard disks.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in puts customers’ needs at the first place, so it lays much emphasis on the quality of technical support varying from 24×7 email and ticket, which are the most recommended communicating channels for customers to seek instant, efficient and professional help due to the support staffs are all with years of technical support experience. Usually,requesting the answers to the common issues about mojoPortal installation, development, configuration or optimization, customers are able tosearch the results in knowledgebase, blogs and communities where experienced customers have shared the solutions for your need.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is Highly Recommended for mojoPortal 2.6 Hosting India
After reading so many outstanding points and positive reviews, the answer is very clear. WindowsASPNETHosting.in is highly recommended for people who are looking for a multi-purpose, reliable, fast and trusted shared web host at an affordable rate. In case that you are planning to have your web presence or move out from your current horrible web host, WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the best choices you won’t go wrong.
In fact, there are a large number of web hosts now have the mojoPortal tool included into their feature lists, but when picking up the best option among them, you need to consider the below aspects.
- The hosting plans need to be highly affordable that charge you around $5/mo. Also, it is great for the web host to offer some free extras for domain registration and advertising voucher.
- The packages need to be rich featured, including all the necessary features you may need for the effortless creation and running of your website.
- The website security is essential. In this case, the web host also needs to ensure the related features and services that include the backup service, SSL, malware scan, SSH, firewall and many others.
- The hosting provider should ensure the peak performance and the reliable service by adopting the top-notch network, solid server machines and advanced data centers.
- The technical support is also important, which needs to be time-rounded available via multiple methods.