To choose the Drupal 8.3.3 Hosting in UK for your site, we recommend you going with the following Best & Cheap Drupal 8.3.3 Hosting company that are proved reliable and sure by our editors. Meet Drupal 8.3.3, a powerful new suite of tools, and the strongest link in your new content supply chain. Interact with countless applications, thanks to REST-first native web services. Use progressive decoupling to break free from back-end restrictions without sacrificing security and accessibility. Deliver faster, with enhanced entity caching and better integration with CDNs and reverse proxies. With Drupal 8.3.3, you can build almost any integrated experience you can imagine.
Best Drupal 8.3.3 Hosting in UK with SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8.
This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements.
The following important issues are resolved in 8.3.3 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- #2302137: Improve performance when menu link value matches with the original value
- #2804391: Resaving menu links that points to a non-node entity changes the type to node and breaks the link
Changes to the update process since Drupal 8.2.3
Beginning with 8.2.3, packaged Drupal releases no longer contain development PHP libraries. See Drupal 8 will no longer include dev dependencies in release packages for more information. See UPDATE.TXT in the Drupal download for full instructions on how to update.
There are no known regressions in this release.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
- #2884025: Uploading a managed file on a custom form that allows multiple files also triggers the remove button which results in a duplicate temporary record and results in the file being deleted
Drupal 8.3.3 Hosting in UK
UKWindowsHostASP.NET review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 100 reviews from their real customers.UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers a variety of cheap and affordable UK Drupal 8.3.3 Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to UKWindowsHostASP.NET’s customers.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. They provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting. They currently operate servers in four prestiguous cities in Europe, namely: London (UK), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Frankfurt (Germany), Washington DC (US), Paris (France), Singapore and Chennai (India). Their target is to provide a versatile and dependable one-stop online hosting and marketing shop for the small business entrepreneur, and eliminate the need for you to deal with a host of different online vendors. They offer high quality web hosting, dedicated servers, web design, domain name registration, and online marketing to help lead your business to online success.
Leveraging a strong market position within the domain name registration industry, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has carefully nurtured relationships with its customer base and built a feature-rich line of value-added services around its core domain name product offering. By bundling services and providing one-stop shopping, UKWindowsHostASP.NET has successfully grown and enjoyed increased breadth and loyalty of its customer base
Why You Choose UKWindowsHostASP.NET for Drupal 8.3.3
Hosting in UK?
- 24/7-based Support -They never fall asleep and they run a service that is operating 24/7 a year. Even everyone is on holiday during Easter or Christmas/New Year, they are always behind their desk serving their customers.2
- Excellent Uptime Rate – Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. They never ever happy to see your site goes down and they truly understand that it will hurt your onlines business.
- High Performance and Reliable Server – They never ever overload their server with tons of clients. They always load balance their server to make sure they can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server.
- Experts in Web Hosting – Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using.
- Daily Backup Service – They realise that your website is very important to your business and hence, they never ever forget to create a daily backup. Your database and website are backup every night into a permanent remote tape drive.
- Easy Site Administration – With their powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for their Support Team.