After reviewing hundreds of Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting in Australia plans on price, features, Drupal compatibility & installation, reliability, performance and technical support, we found that the Drupal hosting offered by DiscountService.biz are the best. In below, we have worked out a comprehensive review to explain why they are the winners in detail. The selected solutions are some of the most affordable and reliable for building a rich-featured forum. What is Drupal? Drupal is the #1 platform for web content management among global enterprises, governments, higher education institutions, and NGOs. Flexible and highly scalable, Drupal publishes a single web site or shares content in multiple languages across many devices. Technology and business leaders transform content management into powerful digital solutions with Drupal … backed by one of the world’s most innovative open source communities.
This release also includes a security-related update for the phpunit dev dependency. Since 8.2.3, packaged Drupal releases no longer contain development PHP libraries. See Drupal 8 will no longer include dev dependencies in release packages for more information. This update ensures that Drupal core requires the most secure version of phpunit available, so you should update any sites that do include dev dependencies with this version. Using dev dependencies in production is still not recommended. Be sure to follow the update instructions completely, including removing old files.
Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting
This is a patch release of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8.
This release only contains bug fixes, along with documentation and testing improvements.
The following important issues are resolved in 8.3.2 (in addition to the dozens of other fixes listed at the end of this post):
- #2867493: Error: Call to a member function getTotalCount() on boolean in statistics_get()
- #2867887: statistics_get() test mashes 0 too much
- #2753971: ContentEntityStorageBase::deleteRevision() function does not remove node_field_revision entries
Changes to the update process since Drupal 8.2.3
Beginning with 8.2.3, packaged Drupal releases no longer contain development PHP libraries. See Drupal 8 will no longer include dev dependencies in release packages for more information. See UPDATE.TXT in the Drupal download for full instructions on how to update.
#2853509: Don’t render status messages if there are no messages introduced a regression that was noted in #2875947: CSS files not loaded on AJAX calls.
There was a temporary problem affecting Drupal 8 sites built with Composer, #2875446: Drupal 8.3.2 installed via composer reports version 8.3.3-dev in UI. If you are affected by this issue, clear the Composer cache and try again.
Updating from versions older than 8.3.0
We’ve received reports of the following issues with the 8.3.0 release that may affect those updating from older versions of Drupal 8:
- A few sites have reported #2869449: PluginNotFound exception after update to Drupal 8.3 where the plugin name mentioned in the exception may vary. Administrators of affected sites should check the issue queues of contributed modules in use. Comment on #2869449 if necessary.
- Sites that have the HAL module enabled and are upgrading from 8.1.x have encountered #2867444: Configuration schema errors whilst updating to 8.3.0. Possible workarounds include updating to 8.2.7 first and then to 8.3.0, or (for sites using Drush) updating to Drush 8.1.10. (Note that 8.1.x has been end-of-life since September 2016, so we generally do not provide full support for updates that skip minor releases.)
File usage tracking causes unexpected file deletion
Drupal 8 currently has a number of known issues related to incorrect tracking of file usage, which can result in files being unexpectedly deleted from a site. Site owners experiencing unexplained file loss should consider setting “Delete orphaned files” to “Never” on
/admin/config/media/file-system until these issues are resolved, and note the following issues:
- #2801777: Give users the option to prevent Drupal from automatically marking unused files as temporary
- #2708411: File usage not incremented when adding new translation
- #1239558: Deleting a node with revisions does not release file usage
- #2666700: User profile images unexpectedly deleted
- #2810355: Images lost when changing node language
Search the issue queue for all known issues.
Best & Cheap Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting in Australia
DiscountService.biz review is based on their industry reputation, web hosting features, performance, reliability, customer service and price, coming from our real hosting experience with them and the approximately 1000 reviews from their real customers. DiscountService.biz offers a variety of cheap and affordable Australian Windows ASP.NET Shared Hosting Plans with unlimited disk space for your website hosting needs.
DiscountService.biz revolutionized hosting with Plesk Control Panel, a Web-based interface that provides customers with 24×7 access to their server and site configuration tools. Some other hosting providers manually execute configuration requests, which can take days. Plesk completes requests in seconds. It is included free with each hosting account. Renowned for its comprehensive functionality – beyond other hosting control panels – and ease of use, Plesk Control Panel is available only to DiscountService.biz’s customers.
DiscountService.biz has a very brilliant reputation in the community. According to the statistics of the reviews we have received by now, almost all of DiscountService.biz customers are quite satisfied with this web host.So far there have been many reviews received from their real customers, the 99.0% of customers are highly happy with the overall service received, and there is nearly no complaint surprisingly. DiscountService.biz offers various Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting in Australia plan on their shared hosting plan. DiscountService.biz lowest plan named Beginner plan start from $2.00/month, Economy plan from $7.00/month, Professional plan from $14.00/month. And the powerful plan named Business plan from $21.00/month. A 30-day money back guarantee is provided to eliminate purchasing risks.
Like most other outstanding hosting companies, DiscountService.biz offers all the customers a responsive technical support team, which is available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Specialized in this field, all the support staffs have rich support experiences, so customers can get the best help whenever they need.
Besides, DiscountService.biz offers multiple channels for customers to seek for help via email and support ticket. All of these methods are 100% Australia based. Thus, customers can contact with experts effectively.
- Email and ticket – Whenever you have encountered some unexpected problems, you can choose to either send DiscountService.biz an email or open a support ticket based on your preference and needs. Note that if the second channel is chosen, the company’s support team will look into your issue and send you a response within 24 hours.
- Knowledgebase – The company provides numerous helpful video and written tutorials, guides, etc to help you troubleshoot issues by yourself.
Recommended for Drupal 8.3.2 Hosting in Australia
Due to the affordable hosting price, various features, excellent reliability and speed, as well as efficient support service, DiscountService.biz has done a great job in terms of web hosting service. Thus, we highly recommend this web host for those who are seeking for an ideal hosting solution.